Cheap Flights to Kenya
Cheap Flights to Kenya
Kenya is officially known as Republic of Kenya, it is an African country, and the largest city which is also its capital is Nairobi. It lies on the equator. It shares its borders with countries like Tanzania, Uganda, South Sudan, Ethiopia and Somalia. Indian Ocean is located at the south eastern end of Kenya. The country is known for Safaris, precious wild life reserves and its best tea.
There is a variation in climate of Kenya as per its location. There are some regions which remain cool forever, while there are few warm or hot areas well. Across the coasts, the climate is tropical. January to March is the best time to travel to Kenya. The weather during these months is cool and dry mostly. This makes safari a perfect plan.
Best places to see in Kenya:
• The coast of Kenya with its crystal clear blue water, clean white sand dunes and coconut trees in the scene makes it too relaxing and comfortable place to spend time.
• Masai Mara is also one of the recommended places to visit, it has variety of wildlife and some local tribes, Masai is one of the tribe which is famous to wear bright colored dresses and Jewellary.
• The northern part of Kenya especially Samburu is a home to many endangered animal species, you can see a lot of animals in their natural habitat.
• Lake Naivasha is always surrounded by large number of animals including rhinoceros, leopards, and many other birds.
• Lamu with its surrounding villages is one of the worth visiting places, it has scenic view and friendly locals.
• Tsavo is a big game park in Kenya, it is located closer to coast and other famous tourist destinations and it one of the ideal places for safari.
Frequently asked questions:
Q. how is beach life in Kenya? Is it good to spend time there?
The beaches of Kenya are known across the globe for its crystal clear water and white sand, palm trees and relaxing holiday spot. We recommend including a beach visit to the end of a Kenya safari so that you are able to experience all that magical Kenya has to offer.
Q. Is Kenya safe to travel?
Kenya is one of the most admired and loved tourist destinations; however you have to keep your belongings in special care, keep them close to you or properly locked.
Q. What are the languages spoken in Kenya?
There are as many as 40 languages spoken in Kenya, the national language of Kenya is Swahili while most of the people understand English hence communication won’t be a problem for you. Also you will find local people very loving and friendly towards tourists.